Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Two Fab Items All In One Day!!

So it's a RARE occasion that I find anything worthwhile anymore in SL. So much so that I find myself NOT wanting to shop. A lot of things seem lackluster or very half assed.
Today, I got lucky. I was on Marketplace looking for textures and came across a GREAT hair! It's not the typical hair that EVERYONE IN THEIR MOTHER sports around SL. It was really affordable and I liked it so much I bought THREE of them. The name of the creator is Jay Khaos and their store is Raw House. The hairs are very cute and they have REALLY DECENT HAIR FOR MEN!! Yes gents you read that correctly. I had a brief issue with buying a demo so I offlined the creator and they IMMEDIATELY contacted me and helped me sort the issue. To top it off they weren't snooty and didn't come across annoyed. As a creator I go out of my way to be courteous to my customers and I appreciate it when I get the same treatment in return. The hairs run from about $L100 to L$300 and the fat packs are around L$1250. So not out of control and not bank breaking. Their Markeplace link is:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bmaturity_level%5D=GMA&search%5Bkeywords%5D=jay+khaos

check them out if you get the chance.
So that was the FIRST item I stumbled upon, but the SECOND item has a special place for me, as it was created by a member of my family.
It is the CUTEST little black bikini that you have wanted to see. Now, I know what you are saying: "What's so great about a bikini?" Well I'll tell you what, it's the little things. First off, the lines on this bikini are CLEAN. They are not wobbly and all over the avatar. The selling point for me though was the gathering around the breast area. It is very well done and looks very realistic, also the shade of black is smooth and even. It's not TOO black and it's not FADED. Furthermore there is no fanfare. It's a simple bikini. The bottom piece giving away just enough skin & goes great with your best prim feet or sexy heels.
The creator's name is Caelith Lionheart. They have not created a Marketplace just yet, however, they are putting the finishing touches on their inworld store which is located in the Embrace Mall. I have placed that URL here for your viewing pleasure:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Doraji/39/165/1735

I hope you enjoyed my post for this week. Fingers crossed I find something worthwhile for the upcoming week...

No comments:

Post a Comment